- Race packet pick up begins this Thursday. Registration is still open for all of our races and you can register at that time. See our Schedule of Events page for complete details
- Click Here for Race Day Details.
- Bring your ID if you plan to drink beer at the Post Race Party. Wrist bands will be required to consume alcohol and you will be required to show your ID
to obtain a wrist band.
- Parking is not an issue with this event. Once you turn into the Superspeedway you will pass the security gate which is very easy to see
and from that point parking attendants will guide you all the way to your parking space. Very simple! The Superspeedway address is: 3366 Speedway Blvd Lincoln, AL 35096 (877)462-3342
- Make it a fun and comfortable morning for you and your family. Please feel free to being tailgate chairs, pack snacks/lunch and coolers. No outside alcohol or dogs are allowed.
- Order a Blue Ribbon in honor of or in memory of a loved one who has battled
prostate cancer. They will hang on the Blue Ribbon Wall at the Superspeedway on race day.
All proceeds benefit the Urology Health Foundation. Click on the Blue Ribbon box in the right hand menu.
- Follow us on twitter @talladegahalf and on Facebook!
- If you're a prostate cancer survivor, please join us race morning at the Prostate Cancer Survivors' Breakfast sponsored by Sanofi and the Urology Health
Foundation. The breakfast is from 7 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and it's free for you and your family. Reservations must be made by calling Urology Centers of Alabama at
205-930-0920 and ask for Sherry Wilson.
Our 2012 Prostate Cancer Survivors' Breakfast attendees.