We're celebrating September! It's Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. Join our celebration on September 14th. Photo: Dr. Andrew Strang and Governor Robert Bentley signing the Prostate Cancer Awareness Month proclamation in Alabama.
Thank you to all of our runners, sponsors, volunteers and Urology Health Foundation donors for making our 2014 event a huge success.
It was a great day at Dega!!
A few post race pieces of information.
- To check your official race results, see the race results link in the right hand menu.
- If you ordered a personalized engraved plate for the back of your medal, they'll be sent to you directly from our medal company within two weeks.
- Capture your race day memories by checking out your Endurance Imaging race day photos. Click on the Endurance Imaging box on the right and register your bib number with them. They'll email your pictures to you so you can view and purchase them.
- There's still time to make a charitable donation to the Urology Health Foundation. Checks are 100% tax deductible and can be sent to the Urology Health Foundation, c/o Sherry Wilson, 3485 Independence Dr, Birmingham, AL 35209
- Gentlemen, know your PSA. It could save your life!
Sign Up for Talladega 21000 Marathon Email Updates